Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Auditing my blog

 
Once, I decided to delete this blog because of it's temptation to share every experience in life... I recall someone sharing a reminder... something like this - don't share about what food you just had because someone reading might be hungry, don't share joyful moments with your children for someone reading may be longing to have a child of their own, etc... don't remember the exact wordings but the conclusion is that whatever info you share, you should be concern of the effects it has to other people...
 
Also, I fear of pictures in this blog that may not properly cover my aurat/aurah and also my family member's and friend's aurat/aurah...
 
However, I decided to keep this blog because it provides a medium for me to share beneficial information with others...
 
So, I have audited and removed all personal post, which doesn't seem to benefit others much... and left post about my IVF experience (for people TTC) and other religious and parenting articles that I think could benefit others...
 
Remember dear friends, we will be judged for EVERY SINGLE THING that we do... don't let information technology be the reason for us to be punished in hellfire... use technology as a medium for da'wah and spreading goodness...
 
#this post serve as a self reminder also ;)
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment